A Hand to Hold Caregiving
Qualified, Experience, Trusted, and Caring
A Caregiver for your senior is the first step in your family member’s at-home care experience. Our A Hand to Hold Caregivers are qualified, trained, and trusted for giving the best care for your senior which is unmatched in our industry.
- We strategically match every senior client with the most compatible Caregiver.
- All A Hand to Hold Caregivers are continually trained and educated through the A Hand to Hold University.
- All A Hand to Hold Caregivers are supervised by a Care Manager.
- All A Hand to Hold Caregivers have been screened with national background checks and drug testing.
- A Hand to Hold, Inc. is fully bonded and has workers’ compensation coverage.
Caregivers provide the following assistance to seniors:
- Meal Preparation
- Companionship / Socialization
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
- Medication Oversight
With each of A Hand to Hold's Caregivers, you will have peace of mind that your senior is in excellent hands.